The team at Abacus Life is driven to create financial security for the growing group of seniors in our communities. With this mindset, we recognize how important extra financial assistance can be to students as well. This is why we have decided to offer the Abacus Scholarship to students who express a superior amount of involvement in, and care for, their communities. Abacus Life creates financial options through products that help people sell life insurance policies such as life settlements and viatical settlements.
Learn about the Abacus Scholarship Program
Community sculpts who we become as individuals and as a society. So, going back to the roots of who we are, Abacus encourages you to explore “What Community Means to You”.
The importance of community has been discussed throughout the years, making significant impact on the lives of many influential individuals.
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of it's members.”Coretta Scott King
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”Henry Ford
“We can begin by doing small things at the local level, like planting community gardens or looking out for our neighbors. That is how change takes place in living systems, not from above but from within, from many local actions occurring simultaneously.”Grace Lee Boggs
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION – ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
1. The deadline for The Abacus Life Scholarship application is October 10, 2020. Applications received after October 10, 2020 will not be considered.
2. Only completed applications will be considered. DO NOT LEAVE ANY ITEMS BLANK.
3. Attach a current copy of your college transcripts.
4. Include an essay, video, or poem (choose 1) describing “What Community Means to You”. Essays and poems should be between 300-500 words. Videos should be a maximum of 3 minutes in length.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $1,000 (Awarded funds will be issued directly to the University for use by the student)
Email Application and ALL attachments to [email protected].
Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student at an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States
Completed applications should be emailed to [email protected] for consideration on or before October 10th, 2020. All submissions sent after October 10th, 2020 will not be considered.
We look forward to seeing all of your submissions. To get in contact with Abacus Life, refer to the following contact information.
Abacus Life Settlements, LLC dba Abacus Life 2101 Park Center Drive, Suite 170 Orlando, FL 32835
(800) 561-4148 | [email protected] | www.AbacusLifeSettlements.com