Abacus gives you the knowledge you need to make an informed decision about your life insurance policy. Get a step closer to learning the value of your policy today.
ASSESSING YOUR HEALTH
Start by comparing your health to the health of others your age.
- Standard – My health is average compared to other my age
- Slightly Impaired – I have had very few health issues compared to other my age
- Moderately Impaired – I have Chronic but manageable health conditions that require ongoing treatment and care but they do not have a significant impact on my quality of life relative to my peers
- Highly Impaired – I have chronic medical conditions that frequently impact my quality of life
- Extremely Impaired – I have major or severe medical conditions that constantly affect my quality of life
- Terminal – I have irreversible medical conditions that will significantly reduce life expectancy, such as late stage cancer
Your policy will be reviewed to determine if it is eligible to be sold. Factors taken into account are Age, Policy Type and Policy Value. We use these factors to determine what your policy is worth and put together an offer.
An offer will be compiled within 24 business hours. After this, a Life Settlement Specialist will reach out to you with offer details, explaining the numbers and the math behind the numbers that were involved in the decision process. We provide full transparency, providing you with all of the numbers involved in creating your offer so that you can make the most informed decision for your financial future.
If you choose to accept an offer from Abacus Life, your Life Settlement Specialist will then work with you to start the contracts process required to sell your policy. You will work with one specialist throughout the entire sales process, from start to finish. We do this in order to provide the most streamlined process possible.