Start by comparing your health to the health of others your age.
- Standard – My health is average compared to other my age
- Slightly Impaired – I have had very few health issues compared to other my age
- Moderately Impaired – I have Chronic but manageable health conditions that require ongoing treatment and care but they do not have a significant impact on my quality of life relative to my peers
- Highly Impaired – I have chronic medical conditions that frequently impact my quality of life
- Extremely Impaired – I have major or severe medical conditions that constantly affect my quality of life
- Terminal – I have irreversible medical conditions that will significantly reduce life expectancy, such as late stage cancer